[blparent] early pregnancy and food sensitivity?

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:11:53 UTC 2012

I had issues with certain meats while pregnant. I couldn't eat
hamburgers--they tasted way too gamy to me. I never had coffee issues,
but I did cut back when I found out I was pregnant. My son is seven
months old now, and I'm still nursing (though not exclusively due to
supply issues, unfortunately), so I'm still not back to pre-pregnancy
coffee levels. Anyway, you will probably find that the weirdest things
set you off. (For me, it had to do with textures and smells more than
foods. Certain cleaners and air fresheners made me very ill, and I
lost my lunch once after cleaning up after my guide dog.)