[blparent] early pregnancy and food sensitivity?

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 23:55:43 UTC 2012

I've been craving raspberry iced tea, and coffee makes me really ill, so I
don't know if it's the raspberry, or what. I'm going to have my hubby run to
the market just up the way and pick up some prenatal vitamins (I should be
taking them anyway, they're the only multivitamin I can take) And a few
other things we need.