[blparent] Suggestions about products helpful when baby arrives

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Mar 15 20:49:59 UTC 2012

Right, I used one like that.  The bear has a box inside it that makes sounds
when you put in batteries, and its arms hook to the outside of a crib with
Velcro, so it's safe out of the baby's way.  If you don't want to buy
something that specifically makes womb sounds, you can use a white noise
machine set to sound like the ocean or a stream of water.  That teddy bear
was one of the things that I was given, that was nice enough to have, but
that I wouldn't have gone out and spent money on if it hadn't been handed
down.