[blparent] Pregnancy and food (deception about tea)

Tay Laurie j.t.laurie at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 02:13:29 UTC 2012

Hey, thanks for the more balanced perspective. No one ever told me it was
the tanic acid. Hmmm. now I know.
I could understand if she had been honest about it, but she's not the only
one who does this sort of thing. Thus, we try to get customer service
assistance when we can, instead of relying on neighbours.