[blparent] Shopping

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 21:50:02 UTC 2012

When we lived in Des Moines, a local grocery store had a personal
shopper we could use. You called, gave her the market list, she did the
actual shopping and it was delivered. In Omaha, many stores have an
online shopping option, but I prefer to shop in person, plus, Ross works
two blocks from a market, and we live two blocks from a market, so we
usually walk to the store when we need items.

As for clothes shopping, I love fashion too much to have multiples of
clothing, grin. My mom is really the only opinion I trust when it comes
to clothes, but I also understand cut, sizeing, pattern and all that, so
when I have to shop for clothes alone, I usually know what I want and
how it should look. I also have my favorite stores, so I'm familiar with
how those stores size making it easier to direct helpful employees. And
I never, never purchase clothing without trying it on because things
will always fit differently, or may not be exactly what I want. My mom
loves to shop so it's usually not a problem, LOL!

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter
Read my blog at:

The Expected One- Kathleen McGowan