[blparent] Another helpful baby product

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Wed Mar 21 04:12:18 UTC 2012

The booster with a tray is a great space saving idea.  I wish I'd known
about it, although since the high chair we got was at a good price, we were
okay.  Still, what a good idea for trips and restaurants, since some of the
high chairs where you'll eat out are so crusty you won't want to put your
baby in them at all.