[blparent] feeding suggestion

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 00:07:11 UTC 2012

Hi, Yes the baby feeders are a bottle with a plunger disk in them that you
can use to push up the food into the nipple. They have a place, but it is
better to just figure out how to feed your baby. You don't have to do it for
very long.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!