[blparent] raised letter abc blocks

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 18:48:00 UTC 2012

The NFB store has some that have Braille and print that you can feel, and
the Melissa and doug wooden blocks can also be felt.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!