[blparent] raised letter abc blocks

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 22:19:35 UTC 2012

Fridge phonics is the name of the whole series that includes several toys. I
think there is a name for the letter one alone, but I'm not sure what it is.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/ballstobooks%40gmail.c
> om

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/blparent_nfbnet.org/blahblahblah0822%40gma
il.com