[blparent] Amazon Baby Registry

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 03:33:14 UTC 2012

Hi,
I loved the amazon baby registry. I am not sure what you are having trouble with but I'd be happy to walk you through it. I was able to delete items and update quantities on the registry page. I loved using it as it was so easy to read reviews online and they create a "thank you" list for people who buy you items. Love it. The site is way easier to use than Babies 'r us.
Ronit