[blparent] OT sort of? Natural sun screen?

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 00:58:08 UTC 2012

I have found that the aerosol ones don't make me break out. California baby
is also good, but it is expensive. Avino's is good too. I also break out
from everything, and have decided that it is worth the cost.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!