[blparent] Kids and Meds

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Sat Mar 31 13:14:49 UTC 2012

I do not think the blind vs. sited has anything to do with it. I think in
general Doctors are just giving more meds. A lot has to do with the quick
fix society that we live in. There is a time for meds, but in general I
think most meds are over used. A big one in our house is when one of our
kids has a fever. My wife grabs for the Tylenol right away. I don't. A fever
is one of our natural body defense mechanisms. I do not believe in stopping
the fever unless it gets dangerously high. I know my example is not why this
started, but it is my $0.02 anyways.

Michael