[blparent] Those first words so precious!

Vanessa and violet vega babybuffalovanessuevega at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:54:36 UTC 2012

I have a baby book that I write ins.
I need to start writing violets words in there.
so that she can read them
later on in life.

--
Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail

Jo Elizabeth Pinto <jopinto at msn.com> wrote:

Aww! For a long time, my little girl said "Dai-dai" instead of "Daddy."
She likes me to tell her how she used to say things when she was a baby. I
should be writing them down, as it's easy to forget.

the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of