[blparent] Healthy foods- cravings

Bridgit Pollpeter bpollpeter at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 20:05:49 UTC 2012

I keep asking my OB if I can eat certain foods, but I honestly am not
experiencing cravings. My diet hasn't changed from what it was before I
was pregnant, and I don't feel hungrier than usual either. My OB says as
long as Baby is growing and we are both healthy, that's all that
matters.

He's flipping around right now, smile.

Sincerely,
Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter