[blparent] bottles, bags and nipples

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:33:37 UTC 2012

If she isn't going to nurse than it really doesn't matter. I wouldn't
recommend the flat ones because when you have a crying baby in your arms and
you are trying to put a bottle in its mouth and the bottle has to go a
certain way it is a pain. It really depends on the baby, but the ones that
come with the pumps are fine. The equivalent of those are Gerber, Even flow,
and the pumps also sell packs if you want those exact. The platex ones are
nice except the cost of the bags, and when the baby gets old enough to mess
with the bag. There was a study at one time, but I don't have the link
saying that the bags actually didn't give the baby any less air. The best
way to prevent the baby from getting air is to have the bottle tipped so
that the nipple is already full of milk so the baby doesn't start by sucking
out air.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!