[blparent] music for kids

Pipi blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:58:46 UTC 2012

Jennifer,
One thing with the Shrek soundtrack, the song hallelujah, if you actually
listen to the lyrics of one of the verses,  it's not kid appropriat. it
talks about letting me know what happens down below. Also something about
moving in you and from our lips we drew the hallelujah.
it's slightly criptic  i guess, but i did want to let you know about it.
Pipi