[blparent] Healthy foods- candy and sweets

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri May 4 22:42:28 UTC 2012

That little boy I mentioned, when he was a bit older, he came over to visit
with my niece, they were about 10.  He broght a Payday and asked me if he
could eat it here.  He said his mother wouldn't understand.  I said no, not
here but what he did between his house and mine was up to his conscience.  I
don't know if he ever ate it, but I did want to say yes. Ha ha