[blparent] walkers/ jumpers/ ????

Peggy pshald at neb.rr.com
Sun May 6 14:24:35 UTC 2012

I used one with my son, they snap around the door frame and are secure.  I
adjusted his so his feet were flat on the floor and he could get it going.
He loved it!!  I'm not sure if walkers help with walking but we had a walker
and an exersaucer and I think it helps with the strengthening of their legs
and backs.