[blparent] walkers/ jumpers/ ????

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sun May 6 17:45:55 UTC 2012

Once the baby can support their head and trunk in the device it can be used.
Some children are ready really early during their forth month of life, and
others aren't ready till around 6 months. It all depends on the child.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!