[blparent] green and natural products in the home

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sat May 5 09:55:29 UTC 2012

I am going to give this a try with my boys' sneakers. I also find it helpful
to sprinkle some essential oil in the shoes periodically to get id of the
smell or to prevent such a smell. Teenage boys have especially nasty
smelling feet. Tea tree oil works best, but peppermint and lavender have
also helped with it.

Jennifer