[blparent] School shooting drills?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue May 8 14:45:29 UTC 2012

Another technique for monsters is to have one of the parents go in and chase
them out the window, then tell them to stay out.  Sarah's dad did that, and
when she was afraid of bees, he went into her room and got them all--they
were imagined, of course--and threw them in the trash can.  Man, was he her
hero!