[blparent] Advice: buying a house

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed May 9 20:50:10 UTC 2012

My mother was a realtor as is my oldest brother and both of them always went
out of their way to pick up their clients and take them to each and every
house they were to see.   My mom and brother look at the neighborhoods for
the things their clients want, whether it be a school, stores or bus stops.
Some times though, you cannot find all you want.
When I moved into this house, way before G was ever born or even thought of,
my thought was I was in a really good school district and that was important
and the city bus came up our busy road not too far away.  But over the
years, the buses were taken away and paratrasit, not available.
I am still here and the schools are still great and we barely got the buses
back.