[blparent] Advice: buying a house

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Mon May 7 09:39:06 UTC 2012

Sean, I hope you did not take my message as an attack. I reread my message
and can see how you might have interpreted it as a disagreement. I think
though if you check the thread you will find that I do in general agree with
you about home buying. My message that you replied to even said that I
prefer not to mow my own lawn. I just wanted people to know there are people
who do all that stuff and where to look for more info if they want it.

I hope that I am missing your intended tone in your message and that you are
not upset with me or anyone else on the list. I right in a better safe than
sorry kind of mode to say I apologize if my message did not come across in
the light and informational way I intended it. I mean no offense to you.

Jennifer