[blparent] bringing children to theaters

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:31:50 UTC 2012

It really depends on the kid. I've known kids who just weren't ready till 5
or so. If Elmo came to town you could take him now. You really have to look
at the show, the targeted audience for the show, and if you think your child
is ready. Cartoon shows live are expecting the toddlers and up, but going to
see winey the pooh in the movie theater may need to wait. Good luck deciding
when it is right for your little one.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!