[blparent] Brava, Leslie and Gabe! Re: Let's move on

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu May 10 17:31:28 UTC 2012

Hello, I agree with Leslie and Gabe.  Leslie, as I said to you, you would
make a fine moderator somewhere.  Keep in mind, a moderator(s) may call a
halt to a topic if, (1) it doesn't relate to the subject, and (2) if there
is in-fighting amongst the participants.  A few people said to me that they
have gotten valuable information from blparent.  Where is it folks!  I
remember the breast-feeding topic, and a person came to me, (I think she
left) wondering if it were "blindness-related."  A few ladies, off-list,
told me it was, indeed, blindness-related.  Now comes the in-fighting about
buying a house, and whether it's "blindness-related."  Leslie!  Eric
Calhoun says: You are right!

Let us get back to what this list is intended for: A discussion on topics
relating to parents who are blind.

And Kate, I promise: Everybody will behave.

Eric
.. .. Eric Calhoun with the America's Finest City Distribution List,
devoted to San Diego; the Camp Bloomfield List dedicated to the camp in
Malibu, California: Sign up is at eric at pmpmail.com.  ..  .. I'm on
Facebook, at eric at pmpmail.com.