[blparent] house buying

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu May 10 19:42:57 UTC 2012

I don't agree with the approach Chris took, but I can't say it wasn't
provoked.  I think that all of us, me included, could do better at not
responding with irritation, even when we feel it.  But to tell the truth,
Gabe did start out replying to the house buying post in a very uncivil
manner.  Some of us, me included, reacted to his rudeness when we probably
should have just let his lack of manners pass.