[blparent] house buying

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Tue May 8 05:43:04 UTC 2012

Gabe, on the basis of respect for years of experience I think I trump you,
:) still you argued with me too. Besides, I thought you were not interested
in the topic and I am wondering why you keep taking part in it?

More to the point, I really do not think we want to start ranking people by
how old their children are, or how many we each have or have cared for. I
think we all have something to bring to the topic of parenting and I hope we
will all continue to acknowledge that.

Jennifer

Jennifer