[blparent] respect for the members.

debbie grace debbiegrace at gci.net
Fri May 11 19:15:56 UTC 2012

Hi,
I do not know if this will work, but I am leaving for a few months, and I
would not like to receive everyones on the parent list.   So I am goinng to
try through a reply and maybe I can stop the emails for a while.
If it soes not I will try another way.
Thank You so much.  Have a great summer.
Debbie Grace in Anchorage, Alaska