[blparent] visual stimulation and eye contact with babies

Bernadetta Pracon bernadetta_pracon at samobile.net
Sat May 12 00:58:29 UTC 2012

Thanks everyone for the helpful posts. I just needed a little
reassurance; That's all.
I've already been practicing close face to face contact with him since
he was born; In fact, I'm glad to know that many of you seem to have
done that. A random acquaintance recently mentioned that she didn't
think it's healthy to be inches away from my baby's face when
interacting with him. I thought she was completely wrong, especially
since she didn't back up her statement very well.
Awww, Erin, that story about your son holding your hand, trying to make
sure you don't bump into things was really cute. Smile.
Thanks again everyone for all the great suggestions.

Bernadetta