[blparent] Babies on Monitors

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:12:39 UTC 2012

I posed this question on twitter. Someone suggested the talking
fingertip pulse oximeter from speak to me catalog. I don't know how
well this will work with a tiny baby, but it might be worth looking
into. www.speaktomecatalog.com

Someone else suggested that people talk to Mrs. Maurer, who might have
had to do something similar for her son (though that was quite a few
years ago).

I hope this helps.

Angie