[blparent] warning about Future Aids, The Braille Super Store!

debbie grace debbiegrace at gci.net
Sun May 20 19:06:12 UTC 2012

Please take  me off yiour mailing list.
Thank You
Debbie Grace

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Brandy W
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:40 AM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List'
Subject: Re: [blparent] warning about Future Aids, The Braille Super Store!

If you want good quality play fruits and veggies my 2 favorite realistic
brands are Learning Resources, and Melissa and Doug. Thanks for the heads up
on the poor quality. I've only bought a few things from them, but I've had
good experience, but this was 5 years ago or so.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!