[blparent] Child getting away

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon May 21 22:24:21 UTC 2012

Speaking of getting away, while we were at costco last week, we heard
someone yell, "stop her."  The first thing that came to my mind was someone
was shop lifting so we turned around and this tiny tot, maybe 2 was dashing
at full bore toward the door and everyone starting turning their carts till
she was caged in.  My husband said she was only yea big and the mom was so
grateful that everyone made their carts into a pen. Ha ha