[blparent] where kids shouldn't ride

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue May 22 02:51:54 UTC 2012

No, it was our baby carrier that had the feature, not the basket. It had
these grabbers under the carrier that clamp down on the top of the bar where
your child would sit in the basket.  I have seen the baskets with a built in
carrier but never wanted to put my baby in it..  To release it, there was a
little button on both sides.