[blparent] [SPAM]Re: Peanut Butter

Tammy tcl189 at rogers.com
Tue May 22 03:54:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

It's this horrible stuff, comes from Australia, and it smells aweful!  It is
made from yeast and i think it comes off the beer vats or something, but
it's full of vitamin b and is really good on toast.  I tried it and I wasn't
impressed.
Here's the wicki artical:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegemite

Tammy