[blparent] using an S.N.S. when blind

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Tue May 22 20:30:28 UTC 2012

I've never heard of them, but I wish someone had told me about them
almost four months ago! I stopped breast feeding Kahlan and switched to
formula after only a few days because the breast just wasn't working
for either of us. The entire household was miserable, especially poor
Kahlan! The minute I switched to the formula I knew it was the right
decision. I knew she was getting enough and she was so much happier!

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan

good morning dialog. Either you can yawn and stretch and hit space on
the get out of bed button or tab to the snooze button. Remember if you
hit space on the cancel button, that means that you're not in your
right mind to make a decision at this current time. Cancel button.
Sorry, we can't accept this response at this time. Please boot me up
when you're really and truly awake. Good bye button.