[blparent] child locator.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Tue May 22 21:50:19 UTC 2012

has anyone heard ot the angel alert. I was thinking I could switch the
halves and put the receiver on him instead of the transmitter. It's a unit
that pulls apart to activate and alarms when the child gets too far from
you but, also changes with it's environment, for instance if it's dense or
crowded the unit will go off from 10ft but, in an open area it's more like
25. The parent part tecnically is the alarm but, I thought if I put the
parent part on Myles and kept the part with the panic button that might
work. If I gave him the panic button he'd likely push it to toture me. LOL.
If I switched them John could follow the sound to locate him.
--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!