[blparent] Blowing Bubbles

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue May 22 23:50:52 UTC 2012

Since it's spring now, and hot outside, Sarah is really interested in bubbles.  Does anyone have tips on blowing them successfully?  It seems like I get more bubble soap on my face and fingers than I manage to blow, and Sarah gets exasperated.  I take it you have to blow in exactly the right place.

Jo Elizabeth

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the strong.  Because someday in life you will have been all of these."--George Washington Carver, 1864-1943, American scientist