[blparent] Blowing Bubbles

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Wed May 23 18:22:28 UTC 2012

I blew bubbles as a child and remember being so frustrated, but eventually I
got it. The things I've found are you actually want the wand about 8 or so
inches from your face. You really shouldn't get any bubbles on your face.
All over your hands is quite normal. After you dip your wand blow gentle but
steady. I play the flute so if you do this may help make your mouth the same
lip shape you would to play the flute, blow over a coke bottle, or something
like that and then blow a steady stream of air. If you use a long lighter
wand you will feel your wind hitting the wand when you blow. I've found the
wands with more than 1 bubble whole work better because I'm guaranteed to
get a bubble. The other thing I like is our really large wand. It has a dish
you lay the bubble wand in, lift it out and just wave the large wand in the
air. The kids like to spin with it. I love bubbles! They have scented ones,
colored ones, and so many others!

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!