[blparent] using an S.N.S. when blind

Jennifer Jackson jennifersjackson at att.net
Sun May 20 19:14:37 UTC 2012

I have used one, but it just seems like there are easier ways to bond. I
used it with my first son while we supplementing and I was trying to get
more milk to come in. If I had it to do over again I would have just used a
bottle for a couple of feedings a day and gotten some more sleep. I think we
both would have benefited more from that. :)

Still, it is doable if you are determined. really not that hard, but it
creates double the dishes to wash.

Jennifer