[blparent] Blowing Bubbles

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu May 24 03:51:02 UTC 2012

Our dog likes to chase them as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Peggy
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 8:30 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] Blowing Bubbles

Well maybe I have a big mouth or am trying to eat them, who knows, I always
get them on my face!!  I'll just stick with the bubble machines!!  I think I
might try the bacon flavored ones though, then if I blow bubbles at least
they'll taste good, lol.  Actually my Seeing Eye dog likes to chase them!