[blparent] using an S.N.S. when blind

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Thu May 24 16:31:18 UTC 2012

When it comes down to it, it's something I'd try myself if faced with a
situation where it might be a viable option, and if it didn't work well for
me than that's fine.  If it did work well, then wonderful!  Everyone has
different experiences with the same devices so it's good to share and try
out things ourselves as well.

Erin

-------- whether it be  nursing, with your own milk or with a bottle is the
closeness mom and baby have. It is the fact that your faces are inches from
each other or at least that is how gab and I were and that is probably why
my back always hurt.
When you first mentioned it, I was only thinking of that, not the fact that
you would first have to mix, warn and assemble the whole thing.  Like I said
I haven never heard of one before.  It did sound like a good choice from a
mom without the milk.
I guess after learning about it, I would just bottle feed.