[blparent] Funny Disasters!

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri May 25 22:58:18 UTC 2012

I would use packing tape.  Fold it inside out and connect together.  Then
put it on your hand like a glove and wipe your dress.  Start at one end and
go down and repeat as needed.
Another thing I have found is if you put a micro fiber towel in the dryer
with anything, it collects all the unwanted lint.  For some reason, lint
loves microfiber.