[blparent] Introduction

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Sun May 27 04:17:30 UTC 2012

Hello all,

This sounds like a perfect list for me. I and my husband are blind
parents of a sweet, wonderful 14 month old little boy. He is really
amazing, but I must admit there are times when I wished I could ask
other blind parents for advice, and now I can! I am also hoping to
network with other blind parents near me, and possibly ones with
children around the same age as my son. Maybe we can even put together
some play dates. My son is fully sighted. I am legally blind, but do
have some usable vision, and my husband is total. I look forward to
getting to know you all better.

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: http://twitter.com/zhuuraanpub or, if you think you know me