[blparent] Introduction

Ronit Ovadia Mazzoni rovadia82 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:58:10 UTC 2012

Hi Amanda,
Welcome to the list. My son is just about 14 months as well, he will be 14 months in one week. So we are likely going through similar situations. Where do you live? My family and I live in northern California, in the bay area. I am totally blind and my husband and son are sighted.
Welcome to the list and ask anything you are curious about. This is a great resource.
Ronit