[blparent] Introduction

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun May 27 18:37:39 UTC 2012

Hi Amanda.  Thanks for the intro.  Where are you at?  I live in Colorado and
am the mom of a four-year-old girl, and stepmom to two teenagers.  I work
from home as a braille proofreader.  Feel free to ask questions.  Believe
me, we all have.

Jo Elizabeth

"A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a
song."  Maya Angelou