[blparent] food question

Helena Bachelder jujubean101981 at verizon.net
Sun May 27 19:16:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thank you very much. We did try bananas afew months ago, and he gagged on
them so much he brought up his dinner. We tried the Mum Mum crackers shortly
after that, and he did the same thing. We tried Cheerios, with  the same
result.

He is now able to finally eat the Mum Mum crackers and the Gerber puffs.

His gagging problem I believe is his age. Well at least that's what I've
been told by his doctor.

Thanks again.

Take care,
Helena