[blparent] Introduction

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Sun May 27 22:46:13 UTC 2012

Mine had his first tooth at 5 months, and second 2 weeks later.  My lo
sometimes sleeps through the night and sometimes not. He goes to bed
by 9 but eats his last meal at around 8. If he's on a growth spurt
he'll wake to eat between 1 and 3 and if not between 4 and 6, but this
morning he didn't wake up til 6:15 and yesterday he slept all the way
til 7. He gets a sippy cup in the night unless he sleeps through in
which case he eats a whole banana and a handful of regular cereal for
breakfast usually. He really loves bananas, and has even recently
started saying 'nana' a lot.