[blparent] resource list

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:48:25 UTC 2012

I forgot to post in my original reply to this message that I like the
idea of a resource list. I do think leashes are cruel and unnecessary,
but that is neither here nor there as far as whether the resource list
is a good idea. In fact, even if someone already has one it wouldn't
hurt to have more than one. They might end up with different things on
them. So, I got sidetracked, but yeah good idea.