[blparent] O&M advice

Erin Rumer erinrumer at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:05:45 UTC 2012

I like to take the Tike Tech jogging stroller that we have and pull it
behind me.  What is most comfortable is to tilt the stroller slightly by
pushing down on the handle that I'm pulling, allowing the front tire to
rise.  This allows me to maneuver the stroller much easier, especially
around turns.  My dog has gotten quite used to me pulling things behind me
whether it be my son in a stroller or his wagon or a grocery cart while my
son is in a carrier on me.  You've just got to find what works for you.

Erin