[blparent] O&M advice

Jodie and Kahlan xandir at samobile.net
Tue May 29 19:15:03 UTC 2012

Do you just use your voice rather than adding hand gestures to direct
your dog then?

--
Hugs from Jodie and kahlan

good morning dialog. Either you can yawn and stretch and hit space on
the get out of bed button or tab to the snooze button. Remember if you
hit space on the cancel button, that means that you're not in your
right mind to make a decision at this current time. Cancel button.
Sorry, we can't accept this response at this time. Please boot me up
when you're really and truly awake. Good bye button.